At Hotel Vioz we are here for you winter holidays!
WE OPENED ON 4TH DECEMBER 2021 :-)
Can't you wait for ski holidays? This winter at Hotel Residence Vioz you can enjoy unforgettable and safe holidays on the snow of Skiarea Pejo 3000 Val di Sole.
We are happy to be open with our hotel and residence from the 4th December 2021.
Let's imagine how beautiful it will be to come in Trentino to enjoy your deserved holiday in the wide and beautiful natural area of Stelvio National Park.... Moments of pure mental and physical wellness and fresh mountain air are waiting for you!
All Vioz activities will be organised respecting all anti-Covid rules.
We guarantee flexibility for you bookings.
Our priority has always been your, our staff and our health!
The 2G EU digital Covid certificate (reinforced Covid-19 Green Certificate) will be required at check-in to all guests older than 12 years old.
The 2G EU digital Covid certificate (Italian “Super Green Pass") provides proof of one of the following criteria:
• having received the complete COVID-19 vaccination
• having recovered from COVID-19 within the previous six months
Also on the lifts and on public transports 2G EU digital Covid certificate will be requested.
If you have a Green Pass obtained only with negative test you can not stay with us.
In hotel you will find:
- Builded staff to guarantee maximum safety
- Possibility of check-in before arrival
- Hands sanitizers placed in different points in the hotel
- Common areas and most touched points sanitized and naturally ventilated more frequently
- Breakfast and dinner buffet served by our staff
- Possibility to have packed lunch and take away meals to eat in your room/ apartment or outdoor
- Rooms and apartments sanitized at every guest departure
- Wellness Center Aphrodite with sauna, Kneipp path and outdoor Whirlpool open on booking in turns of 45 minutes for max. 3 families (Turkish bath closed)
- Massages, beauty treatments and indoor single Whirlpool on booking
- Guided walks and snow-shoes-walks in small groups in the morning
- In the afternoon and in the evening mini club for children from 3 years old, on booking (by good weather also outdoor)
- Two themed dinner per week for children
- Evening entertainment
- Possibility to have fun on the snow in our big private park
- Typical Trentino dinner one per week
We ask you to cooperate with us and to adopt easy hygiene rules we will give you before arrival and in hotel. Please wash and sanitize your hands frequently, wear a face mask in the common areas and keep social distance, in order to allow everyone to enjoy a carefree and relaxing holiday.
In Val di Pejo you will find:
- Lifts accessible only with Green Pass according to the national law
- Thermal Center of Pejo, huts and other shops adopting strict procedures against virus
- Guided snow-shoes-walks to discover the natural beauties of Val di Sole and Stelvio National Park, guided by Alpine guides or Park guides
- Cross country skiing and ice skating
- Fun run with bobsled or sleigh
- Ski mountaineering as alternative to the ski for real mountain and fitness lovers
Opening date of Thermal Center of Pejo: 3rd December 2021
Opening date of Skiarea Pejo 3000: 4th December 2021
At this link you will find more info about the rich programm of snow-shoe-walks guided by Alpine guides.
Find out more info about Trentino measures (this page will be constantly updated): safe holidays in Trentino
Would you like to book your holiday, but you want to avoid unexpected events? Sign the insurance Care4uhotel! It costs only 4,8% of the total of your stay and covers also in case of Covid-19 of people included in the reservation or family members up to the 2nd degree of kinship.
And remember… in case of new lockdown or closure of the borders you could use the pre-payment for a future stay with us or receive your money back.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any question or to receive our best offer…
We wait to give you a warm welcome at Hotel Residence Vioz!
Fava family and our team
Our actual booking and cancellation terms for individual and direct bookings:
To confirm your booking we ask a pre-payment of about 30% of the total stay via bank transfer.
- Up to 30 days before arrival free cancellation (you can have the pre-payment back or you can keep the pre-payment for a future stay with us)
- From 30 to 15 days before arrival will be charged 30% of the total (=pre-payment) or it will be kept for a future stay
- From 14 to 4 days before arrival will be charged 50% of the total (=pre-payment + 20%) or it will be kept for a future stay
- From 3 days before arrival and in case of no-show, late arrival or early departure, the total of the booking will be charged
In case of new lockdown or closure of the borders, you can choose if you want to keep the pre-payment for a future stay or have your money back and the conditions here do not apply.
P.S.: Due to uncertainty of the moment, we may change the opening of the hotel and our services, according to the government and province rules and to what the direction thinks it’s necessary to guarantee guests’ health. This page will be constantly updated. Last update 10th January 2021.